Hillary Rodham Clinton will be on stage again Saturday night; forget those alongside her and laugh at the gullible supporters. Question is: “Will she get “tough questions” or just more marshmallows?”
I’ve Re-written / Re-phrased some questions [from an article (link below)] … originally by Monica Crowley.
What if … a leftist msm broke ranks and actually became a real journalist for a night and asked her tough questions …
I know it won’t happen, but given she is largely running on her “experience” as secretary of state, Monica Crowley of Fox News has a few suggestions.
These, would get the party started Saturday night. Imagine if her supporters actually had to think, for once!
Mrs. Clinton ought not be allowed to be the Democratic nominee, never mind president of the United States, without answering them truthfully!
There are other questions but these ought to “whet the whistle-blowing” of her most skeptical supporters . . .
- What made Mr. Blumenthal so valuable to you that you were willing to defy Mr. Obama’s specific wishes? Mr. Obama pointedly denied your request to hire your longtime political hatchet man, Sidney Blumenthal, in an official capacity in the State Department. You hired him anyway via the Clinton Foundation.
- Did Mr. Blumenthal have any business interests associated with Blue Mountain Group? Why was the group hired to provide security for the CIA annex, the February 17th militia, axed shortly before the attack and replaced with a company, Blue Mountain Group, which had no employees?
- Did Mr. Blumenthal have clearance to receive any of the emails in question? Many of your private emails show exchanges between you, your team and Mr. Blumenthal concerning highly sensitive national security issues, including Libya . . .
- Were you running your own rogue intelligence operation via Mr. Blumenthal? What was its purpose?
- Did you ever secure permission to set up your private server and email scheme? If so, from whom? Did President Obama know about it and approve? Who, if anyone, warned you against it? Specifically, did anyone from the State Department information technology team warn you against it? If so, whom?
- On the night of the Sept. 11, 2012 attack in Benghazi, you spoke with the president at approximately 10 p.m. Eastern Time. What did you tell him about the nature of the attack, and what did he tell you?
- Several days later, the White House needed a top administration official to appear on the Sunday morning shows to discuss the attack, argue that it was spontaneous and fix blame on the video. You were asked to appear, but you declined. Why?
Read Monica’s article here: http://politicalmavens.com/index.php/2015/11/13/some-pointed-questions-for-hillary-clinton/