What’s this law that could do this?
It’s NOT a new law; it’s a provision which was slipped into an existing law – recently, back in 2012!
According to the sections, (1021 & 1022 of the NDAA), it can be committing the act of being ‘belligerent’ towards the government.
Mind you, there is no definition for “belligerent” is given.
It is so completely open-ended that merely speaking your mind (First Amendment) or holding up a cardboard sign (First Amendment) in a manner that someone with the federal government does not like, could be the basis for your “going away”.
- Remember former Senator from Maine Tom Daschle – the tax cheat Obama had to drop as one of his “Czars”? Remember he instructed other Senators how to slip something past the American people?
- Remember the “internment of Japanese Americans, during WWII?
- Well, this law is different, it’s not new, but … it’s newly changed!
What some members of both extremes, left and right find this alarming! It’s a provision which was slipped into an existing law in 2012 – a law which funds our military and has been passed by every congress and signed by every president for 52 years – sections 1021 and 1022 of the NDAA (the National Defense Authorization Act).
Parts of sections 1021 & 1022 are not only UNCONSTITUTIONAL; they’re facilitating what many see as Obama’s Coming FASCISM! That, in and of itself would not be so alarming if not also for:
- The militarism of existing government agencies (after his proposal of a brown-shirt brigade, like Hitler’s Youth Corp. Remember the scoffing? Remember the claims of potential paranoia? Remember the instructions in “Rules For Radicals”?
- The purchase of millions of rounds of hollow-point ammunition by: BLM, NOAA, Social Security Administration, the USPS, (no one uses hollow point ammo for target practice)
- the already persecution of conservative groups
- Proposed relinquishing of U.S. sovereignty.
- American military forces being subjugated under the United Nations
- Our president’s requesting people quit listening to talk radio, talking heads, bloggers.
- Our government’s provocation of freedom oriented groups – via rancher Clive Bundy in Bunkerville, Nevada! (Interesting name, huh?)
- Comprehensive control of the MSM – mainstream media?
- Giving up control of the internet
- There’s obviously more, but there’s not the time to list them all …
One portion of these sections, says that this will not be used on U.S. Citizens; another part indicates that is discretionary.
What it allows for is the arrest and incarceration of anyone and for them to be held until the end of whatever the government is involved in that is claimed to be the reason for the act by person that results in their incarceration.
It does not have to be something definite such as a specific war with another country, it can be the war on terrorism, which essentially will never end, meaning that anyone incarcerated for something related to that, might never be released the rest of their life.
Bt, … in certain areas of the nation, there seems to be a “melding” of opposition … by both the left and the right.
Those coming together, all seem to be concerned about and holding disdain for sections 1021 & 1022. Some are even demanding the passage of local ordinances prohibiting the use of county money, personnel, and/or facilities to in any way assist or be involved with the carrying out any of these two sections.
There were veterans, and anti-war people, Occupy, Tea Party, and everything in between. That’s the one single absolute constant however …