Category Archives: Freedom

LOCK YOU AWAY, FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE???


What’s this law that could do this? It’s NOT a new law; it’s a provision which was slipped into an existing law – recently, back in 2012! According to the sections, (1021 & 1022 of the NDAA), it can be committing … Continue reading

Posted in a href="http://www.startranking.com">search engine submission, Freedom, Government, Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | 2 Comments

ATTACK DOGS & SNIPERS!


The following was sent to me by a friend: Shades of Ruby Ridge? Alabama? It’s not the end of a nation’s way of life! It’s over a tortoise! STANDOFF IN NEVADA: ANOTHER FEDERAL SIEGE AGAINST THE INNOCENT // By Chuck … Continue reading

Posted in a href="http://www.startranking.com">search engine submission, Constitution, Freedom | Tagged , , , , , , , , | 1 Comment

CONGRATULATIONS LIBYA!


Freedom is man’s most precious commodity.   I pray that your nation will see what is possible – that every man and woman will have the freedom to worship and speak freely.   Without complete freedom for all, no one is truly … Continue reading

Posted in a href="http://www.startranking.com">search engine submission, Freedom, Politics | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment

ARE AMERICA’S ATTORNEY GENERAL AND THE ATF MURDERERS?


UPDATE / 10/9/2011:  As documents recently made public, proved that Atty. Gen. Holder lied to the House Oversight and Reform Committee, next week, Representative Darrell Issa, (R – Ca), will issue more subpoenas – targeted, is Atty. Gen. Holder and … Continue reading

Posted in a href="http://www.startranking.com">search engine submission, Freedom | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , | 1 Comment

A LOST VISION:


FROM THIS: “Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame, with conquering limbs astride from land to land; here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand, a mighty woman with a torch, whose flame is the imprisoned lightning, and her … Continue reading

Posted in a href="http://www.startranking.com">search engine submission, Freedom, Politics, Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , , , | Leave a comment

NRA IS NOT A FRIEND!


UPDATE:  If you’re looking for information about gun control because you believe in it, you’re closed minded and probably read ONLY what you already believe! Liberal, gun control advocates are coming to this blog looking for supporting ideas ….. you … Continue reading

Posted in Freedom | Tagged , , , , , | 1 Comment

ELECTION WAS UNCONSTITUTIONAL!


85% of the counties of the U.S. voted Republican. In case you’ve not noticed, though the numbers of people are relatively close, it’s the inner cities that control the outcome of the elections!  The other 15% of the landmass (where … Continue reading

Posted in Freedom, Politics | Tagged , , , , | 2 Comments