This is one method the system is typically being twisted – how your taxes are being spent. This example is specifically designed for a single guy and his girlfriend with two kids.
- Don’t marry her.
- Always use your mom’s address to get mail.
- The guy buys a house.
- Guy rents out house to his girlfriend who has 2 of his kids.
- Section 8 will pay $900 a month for a 3 bedroom home.
- Girlfriend signs up for Obamacare so guy doesn’t have to pay for family insurance.
- Girlfriend gets to go to college for free being a single mother
- Girlfriend gets $600 a month for food stamps
- Girlfriend gets free cell phone
- Girlfriend get free utilities.
- Guy moves into home but continues to use mom’s house to get mail sent to.
- Girlfriend claims one kid and guy claims one kid on taxes. Now you both get to claim head of house hold at $1800 credit.
- Girlfriend gets disability for being “crazy” or having a “bad back” at $1800 a month and never has to work again.
This plan is perfectly legal and is being executed now, by millions of people. A married couple with a stay at home mom yields $0 dollars.
An unmarried couple with stay at home mom nets:
$21,600 disability + $10,800 free housing + $6,000 free obamacare + $6000 free food + $4,800 free utilities + $6,000 pell grant money to spend + $12,000 a year in college tuition free from pell grant + $8,800 tax benefit for being a single mother = ——— $75,000 a year in benefits
Any idea why the country is 18 + trillion dollars in debt?