Oh, I’m sorry; just one more question . . . Now let me see if I have this right.
- There’s no guidance nor discipline, in the home.
- The family situation is so unstable, ‘Junior’ doesn’t even know where or to whom to send a Father’s Day card.
- Junior gets dumped into the education system where he is promoted because the overwhelmed school district can’t deal with the undisciplined whelp.
- Junior’s major formative influences are ‘gangsta’ rap videos and a corresponding peer group of gangsta wannabes, and those who brought him into the world, can’t reach him.
- At 18, he’s turned loose on society carrying a bad attitude, a broken compass, no skills, no role model, and zero respect for authority.
- His community has been controlled by liberals, who turned it into an urban plantation, now controlled by blacks for near 5 decades, he gets himself in big trouble with the law and meets dire consequences.
- Then, the situation diagnosis is that the police need more training and understanding?
Pardon me for asking, but do you really believe in this BS ?