This situation has not been handled in the way a head of state should behave, then again America elected this deceptive, and mentally incompetent . . . we actually did it twice!
President Barack Obama is not a happy camper! A foreign leader came to his capital and not only criticized his policy, he did so from the podium of the U.S. Congress in an address televised throughout the world.
Understandable—to an extent, but what Obama is doing is reprehensible. How the President dealt with it, shows his mental problems.
From the moment Speaker Boehner let it out that Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu would be addressing the U.S. Congress on the subject of Iran, the White House began to panic. Their attempt at damage control, was obvious at best.
Finally, Obama’s servant-lackeys went into attack mode.
- White House Press Secretary Josh Ernest first called it “a breach of protocol.” Then an anonymous administration official claimed that Netanyahu “spat in our face publicly.”
- As the date of the speech approached, National Security Advisor Susan Rice told Charlie Rose that it was “destructive of the fabric of the relationship” between the US and Israel. The day before the speech US Ambassador to the UN Samantha Power implied that U.S.-Israel relations were being “politicized” by Netanyahu.
- House Minority Leader Nancy Policy (not a member of the administration, but a political ally in the Democratic leadership) said after the speech that it was an “insult to the intelligence of the United States.”
- Also, the White House brought pressure to bear on Democratic members of Congress to boycott the speech, with 57 ultimately not attending.
- “Literally, not one new idea; not one single concrete alternative; all rhetoric, no action,” one senior administration official said, following the speech.
Despite Netanyahu’s Diplomatic praise for Obama, both at AIPAC and then during his address to Congress, the administration’s reaction to the speech itself ranged from critical to passive aggressive, to openly aggressive.
As for the President’s own completely unbelievable response to the speech: “I did not have a chance to watch Prime Minister Netanyahu’s speech… I did have a chance to look at the transcript and as far as I can tell there was nothing new.”
Obama closed his attack by stating “The Prime Minister didn’t offer any viable alternatives.” Hogwash!
By reacting so combatively both to the fact that there would be a speech and then to the content of the speech, Obama revealed himself as beaten and frustrated on his own playing field and managed to deepen the rift with a close ally, Israel.
That’s not how a diplomat, let alone a head of state, should have handled the situation.
Obama was exposed for what he is, a traitorous evil man whose intent seems to be nothing short if bringing the world to the brink of nuclear war.
America’s pied piper of the naïve, idealistic did not expect a courageous leader like Bibi to do this, but in the larger scheme of things America’s getting what it deserves; so is the rest of the free world.
As our patriots give their all, the rest of us let down our guard and did not repair the breaches in the wall. God was effectively but unceremoniously marched out of our world accompanied by fife & drum.
(Written from Israeli’s head of the Likud party’s speech)