CNN, voraciously feeding the victim mentality, is known to spin the news for those who lean to a ‘politically left’ perspective … wait ‘till you see what they do tonight! Tonight, (watch for it at 8pm), on CNN, Sonny Hostin, an apologist a sympathizer, presents Michael Brown’s parents …
But of course, NOT the step-father, … he’s not there, the father is, instead.
Both he and the father must be aware that many believe, and are calling for Michael’s step-father, an ex-con / this ex-Crypt gang member, to be back in jail for inciting the riot Monday night …
Though he and the mother recently married (6 months before), it was this step-father who’d been – “around” – the “male figure” in Michael’s life for the past 4 years …
The following questions … these sympathizers at CNN are sure NOT to ask are:
- ‘What do you say about the video showing Michael stealing blunts?
- Did you watch the video?
- You know those cigars are used for smoking marijuana?
- Surely you knew he was wearing the clothes … you knew he was using, right?
- Your current husband was in prison for drug and weapons charges, was he not?
- And, your current husband, … he was a member of the Crypts, right?
- Do you feel bringing an ex-con, a former Crypt into your boy’s life, was wise?
- Did you see how Michael treated the clerk in the convenience store?
- You saw him as gentile, were you amazed to see him stealing? … intimidating and pushing another, someone smaller than himself?
- Did you talk to Michael about proper behavior?
- Are you drug users?
- What did you tell Michael about smoking pot?
- Are you aware that the THC content is now being correlated with violence?