Reported by England’s Sky News, “US health officials have been on heightened alert after a nurse in Texas contracted ebola while treating a dying patient.
Nina Pham’s case marked the first transmission of the deadly virus on American soil. She became ill while treating Thomas Eric Duncan, a Liberian national who succumbed to ebola on 8 October.
The 26-year-old nurse was wearing protective gear while in contact with Mr Duncan, officials said, prompting added concerns over how she contracted the virus.”
Mainstream media is … actually covering this issue.
Read: “The Hot Zone” by Richard Preston
- How many patients did nurse Pham infect?
- Will Islamic Jihadist’s intentionally send Ebola-infected students to the US?
- Why is our president and congress allowing our borders to remain porous?
- Is existing protective gear possibly inadequate?
- Has Ebola gone airborne?
- How long will it take to know, if it has gone airborne or if it has mutated again?