Maybe I misunderstood this bigoted woman I followed back from Burien yesterday . . . maybe not. Her bumper sticker was simple enough, boiled down, it explained her philosophy, in just 10 words.
“Get Real! Like Jesus would own a gun and vote Republican!”
Seems almost logical, doesn’t it? She’d watered down her bigotry and guilelessly thinned it to conceal it – trouble is, it’s apparent she’s become too simplistic.
She doesn’t understand that:
- Our founding fathers fought the same unGodly types we are having to face again, the Obamas, the Kerrys, plus many myopic Republicans and all Democrats..
- In the end, when subterfuge fails, those King George-types have always used violence to keep people oppressed and deny freedom … even freedom to worship.
- Therefore, our founding fathers wrote into our Constitution that war may be necessary (at least the threat of it) to maintain our freedoms and therefore guns in the hands of the people, are necessary (it’s the only power they respect!)
- These United States of America were formed to allow us to freely worship our God!
- Our God allowed our nation to be established by intelligent, learned men who sought to establish a nation that could remain free, worship and serve a living God – the only nation doing so . . . other than Israel.
- These founders established checks and balances for that purpose and over-riding our Constitution as Obama is continuing to do, was and is done so with evil intent.
- To this woman, and the others of her ilk, hating America first, the HOLOCAUST never happened … or at least it can’t happen here! Yet her bigotry is laying the foundation for it!
This woman couldn’t open her mind to another intellectual — Dinesh D’Souza’s film “America” if she tried . . . it would send her from the theatre spouting expletives, ranting and raving . . .
Her bumper sticker exhibits her lack of understanding, wisdom and the knowledge that America is mankind’s LAST, BEST hope…