* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for Romney. (mathematically, a statistical impossibility).
* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their polling locations – and not one single vote was recorded for Romney. (Another statistical impossibility).
* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only 98,213 eligible voters.
* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.
* The National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.
* Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout.
* In one Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of eligible voters.
NOTE 1: This last runoff election in Mississippi, Senator Cochran won by a slight margin, but a pastor came forward and admitted he was a small part in a large fraudulent vote-buying scheme giving the win to the Democrat Cochran – no wonder they oppose it!
NOTE 2: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote.
NOTE 3: In what Obama calls a phony scandal, 5 different government agencies all “went after” a new 501 (C)4 organization calling itself “TRUE THE VOTE”. And he claims there’s not a “smidgen” of corruption! Another lie!