Although I’ve worked at writing this off and on for months, I continued to delay publishing this as each new scandal broke, but today, frustrated with waiting any longer, . . . adding a couple of my own, I used (but slightly expanded Eric Rush’s list)
When all is said and done, the Bergdahl-Taliban deal will be seen as having purposed to distract Americans from:
- the Benghazi select committee hearing
- the Veteran’s Administration scandal.
- allowing Iran to develop Nukes FOR terrorists – preparation for ARMAGEDDON!
- NSA scandal
- IRS scandals
- Depleting our military
- the administration’s cooperating w/ Al-Qaeda, arming Islamist rebels in Syria,
- Fast and Furious scandal
- Illegally implementing “The Dream Act”
- Lying about Obamacare
- Changes to Obamacare without Congressional participation
- Bureau of Land Management excesses (level political corruption attendant to that),
- the administration’s collusion with the Muslim Brotherhood at home and abroad and their complicity in the Arab Spring, which has cost tens of thousands of lives,
- their support for al-Qaeda in Libya,
- Terrorist organizations operating w/ drug cartels
- A massive new influx of illegal aliens (even children) looking to gain citizenship including Democrat’s attempt to gain new voters
- failing to effectively close our borders
- creating a “safe corridor” for smuggling
- Selective enforcement of laws including drug enforcement
- Obama’s insinuation of Muslim Brotherhood operatives into the Department of Homeland Security
- dismantling of terror training protocols in the FBI and Pentagon,
- backing Nazis in Ukraine,
- as well as the mountain of fiat federal regulation calculated to cripple America economically.
Regarding the latter, most noteworthy is the recent announcement that Obama plans to enact new fiat law via the Environmental Protection Agency, which will soon mandate that power plants cut carbon dioxide emissions 30 percent by 2030. Given their abysmal knowledge of economics and Obama’s true agenda, Americans remain unaware that not only will this aid in his quest to facilitate skyrocketing energy costs (his own words), but that it will exponentially inflate the costs of absolutely everything upon which Americans spend money.
For Obama, I guess it’s all in a day’s work. We must look at the aggregate of this president’s policies and actions and cease criticizing the symptoms thereof. Speaking of criticism: You might also ask yourself why there has been so much outcry over the Bergdahl-Taliban swap from a GOP leadership that has remained more or less mum on far more egregious actions Obama has taken during his presidency.