People need to understand that this is not an issue limited to a corner of Nevada. Federal government intrusion and in particular in the west by the BLM and Forest Service is very extensive and is centered around one primary goal – the removal of the public from as much of the land as possible.
The philosophical roots are that people belong in cities; there, they can be controlled better. “Stack & Pack” is our side’s definition.
Their side uses the phrase “Sustainable Development” — making dumping down, control, and tyranny sound almost justifiable! Overall, it’s returning the Earth’s population to SURFDOM,. . . the squelching of freedom, once again. GOOGLE the term.
America – where the-shot-heard-round-the-world was first fired . . . we must be brought down first . . . and it’s being done from within!
- Sheriff Tony De Meo of Nye, County Nevada can tell of his having to threaten and remove BLM officers in his county that were stealing cattle from a rancher in order to cancel his water rights.
- Sheriff Gil Gilbertson of Josephine County, Oregon can attest to where he has had to intervene in order to stop the BLM from taking miner’s property and equipment without legal authority to do so.
- Sheriff Glen Palmer of Grant County, Oregon has had to take on the U.S. Forest Service and stop their illegal road closures and harassment of the public, sometimes at the end of a shotgun where the captain of the USFS admitted to Sheriff Palmer that he knew that 95% of the road closures they were conducting were illegal.
- Sheriff John Lopey of Siskiyou County, California has had similar issues with the BLM and other government agencies and in each case, it comes back to removing the public from the land, much of it lawfully owned by the people that they are trying to remove.
- In some cases it appears that it is for nefarious financial reasons such as Harry Reid appears to be involved in with the Chinese who want the Bundy land and in others it is simply part of the U.N. Agenda 21 to remove people from the land that people are finally discovering really is not internet lore, but factual.
There are many documented cases also in Arizona, New Mexico, Wyoming, Idaho, Montana and Washington.
There is a reason there’s a growing number of Constitutional Sheriffs who are taking a stand against illegal activities by agencies and officers of the federal government.
Standard method of operation for these agencies is to use bullying tactics and they’ve just been exposed in the bright lights of the national media. Cockroachingly, they headed for their comfort zone –
Below, was Posted by Faye Higbee / April 10, 2014 – – – Evidently, not all the media is of the “leftist 1-world-mindset!
The Red River is the boundary between Texas and Oklahoma…or is it?
Byers, Texas along the Red River — The BLM stole 140 acres of the Tommy Henderson ranch thirty years ago. They took his land and paid him absolutely nothing. He sued and lost. Now the BLM is using that court case as precedent to do it again. The problem is, the land they want to seize is property that ranchers have a deed for and have paid taxes on for over a hundred years.
The BLM claims that about 90,000 acres (116 miles along the Red River) have never belonged to Texas in the first place. They will seize the land and it will seriously change the boundaries between the two states.
Avulsion verses Accretion
Since 1803 when the Louisiana Purchase was completed, there has been a controversy over the boundary between Oklahoma and Texas. The boundary is supposed to be the vegetation line on the south side of the Red River. But the River has moved over time. The problem is the definition of that boundary line- Oklahoma and Texas each use different semantics to define it. And the BLM is finding ways to use the disputed words to give them the ability to seize the land.
According to the BLM, the Red River is always Accretion (gradual accumulation of sediment) to the south, and always Avulsion (rapid formation of a new river channel) to the north. So according to the BLM, the boundary only moves one direction, never in the direction that favors the ranchers.
They are looking to re-draw the entire portion of the Red River boundary. That includes 90,000 acres of land along a 116 mile stretch of the river.
“BLM officials believe they have a responsibility to manage land they believe is federal which includes an estimated 90,000 acres along 116 miles of the Red River. If land is found to be public, BLM officials say they have three options: leave the land open, closed, or open with limitations.” January 2014
Public input ignored?
Land that has been in the families of ranchers is to be seized as “public lands” that would be subject to fees or blocked off entirely from rancher’s use.
Or in some cases, moving the boundary line over to Oklahoma, where Texas ranchers can lose their rights to the lands that they have owned for more than a century.
The BLM had open meetings back in January to “take input” from the public …but they are moving forward with their plan to seize the land anyway. There was likely never any intention of actually listening to the rancher’s stand.
The taking of property from land owners, the stealing of cattle, all of these things are apparently the modus operandi of the Bureau of Land Management. There are no tortoises involved in this incident, just land-grabbing feds who are intent to take away the property of ranchers that have owned it for hundreds of years. Will it come to armed confrontation as is occurring in Nevada?
We don’t know.
Open grazing of cattle has always been a common law right in America.
Clive Bundy is not the first — he won’t be the last. It is time for the American people to rise up against the theft of private lands and property, by a corrupt government – totally out of control.
In Texas, Ranchers have contacted Texas Representative Mac Thornberry for assistance.
Patriots are monitoring this situation as it progresses. You want to know who loves freedom the most? Cowboys are right up there at the top – and they’ve seen it all coming to a head. They’re aware of the 1-Worlders, their use of power . . . FREEDOM’S JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE . . .
You want to know what group knows the most of what is currently going on anywhere, all across America? Funny; many call this group — AMERICA’S TRUCKERS — “the last of the cowboys“ — they’re not, of course!