Much of Barack’s life has been (and still is) in the shadows! Ever wondered:
- just who inspired Barry Soetoro, who he modeled himself after?
As a writer he wrote: 1) Reveille for Radicals (1946), 2) Rules for Radicals (1971)
Still, Saul is often noted for his book – “Rules for Radicals” – How To Create a Socialist State.
Let’s see if it fits.
- That book, is what Barack taught from, when training A.C.O.R.N. activists, as they laid the groundwork preparing America’s “Housing Bubble” to burst. He and his A.C.O.R.N. trained “community activists” sowed angst and discontent at the bottom, amongst the level of the poor, while others were pressuring legislators at the top – like gay Barney Frank to make the poor, able to purchase homes they could not afford.
The “how to” bring about a Socialist Revolution in an affluent nation is/was different than in 3rd world nations – like Cuba or Central America. In Cuba, all it took was an orator and a leader who framed himself as a “Freedom Fighter.” Fidel returned to Cuba, with support of Cuban Americans, organized against the wealthy eventually throwing out a corrupt Batista. After gaining power, Castro sent into Central America, his friend Che Guevara to foment violent revolution there. It’s pretty well accepted that the U.S. sent an assassination team into the jungles, to find and kill Che. They did.
“Che, was an Argentine Marxist revolutionary, physician, author, guerrilla leader, diplomat, and military theorist. A major figure of the Cuban Revolution, his stylized visage has become a ubiquitous countercultural symbol of rebellion and global insignia in popular culture.”
There are 8 levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. The first is the most important.
1) Healthcare � Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty � Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt � Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control � Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare � Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, Medical and Income).
6) Education � Take control of what people read and listen to. Take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion � Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools.
8) Class Warfare � Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Saul dedicated his book to Satan.
It’s very clear by looking at the history of Socialism and Communism that these two similar philosophies which draw in and subvert the idealistic, have worked only to Satan’s ends.
On Wikipedia, there is one part, no one should miss. It follows:
Alinsky died at the age of 63 of a sudden, massive heart attack in 1972, on a street corner in Carmel, California. Two months previously, he had discussed life after death in his interview with Playboy:
ALINSKY: … if there is an afterlife, and I have anything to say about it, I will unreservedly choose to go to hell.
ALINSKY: Hell would be heaven for me. All my life I’ve been with the have-nots. Over here, if you’re a have-not, you’re short of dough. If you’re a have-not in hell, you’re short of virtue. Once I get into hell, I’ll start organizing the have-nots over there.
PLAYBOY: Why them?
ALINSKY: They’re my kind of people.