An enemy has risen, an enemy Americans dismisses, because by-in-large, we lack understanding.
Eminent disaster awaits us, and white-cane in hand, unable or unwilling to see him as a real threat, we continue on, … walking blindly ahead.
This enemy has no specific nation to retaliate against; rather, he is pervasive and in preparation, he has inhabited his enemies’ homelands throughout the world.
- There is one single short-coming causing us to dismiss this enemy – it’s insignificant! He is not a nuclear power — not quite yet!
- To describe this enemy, one would have to call them “True Believers” in the full, Eric Hoffer sense of the term. That, makes them extraordinarily dangerous!
- Philosophically, he is motivated to die, serving what they believe to be God. Though this fanatical belief is part of the description Hoffer attributes to the True Believer, that a significant number of this enemy worships and seeks death, instead of life, doubling down his resolve!
- Having seen this, we foolishly decided to use him. Arming and training him in our weapon systems, we turned him loose on our most dangerous enemy – a major long-term fatal mistake – like angering a venomous snake.
- In doing so, we ignored three important things:1) a centuries-old historical hatred for the flags we fly — Christian and Crusader – we’re the nation (after all) who “conveyed” the concept of “the-shot-heard-round-the-world” to all
2) we instilled an innate confidence in this fighter who was already known to be … relentless
3) (though we are in denial), Russia the enemy we unleashed him on has now risen from defeat – and is now turning the tables on us, and enlisting him and his brothers as allies!
- Russia, now has a ruthless, tough thug at it’s helm —
- At the same time America has foolishly elected a weak and I believe “subversive” leader who, at this very moment, is dismantling our military as well as our economy in every way possible!
- Intelligent and adept at war, this enemy struck @our weakest and most vulnerable points.
- He improvises, changing tactics moment by moment, while ensuring the battle will continue long-term, inculcating a deep hatred for us, into future generations.
That’s just the beginning of the “overview” – stay tuned . . .