Saul David Alinsky (January 30, 1909 – June 12, 1972) was an American community organizer and writer. He is generally considered to be the founder of modern “community organizing”. Recognize that term?
Know of anyone who describes himself that way?
Alinsky is often noted for his book “Rules for Radicals,” which, by the way, he dedicated, … NOT to his wife or children, as most people do, but rather … to LUCIFER!
Whether you’re a believer or not, that ought to Scream volumes to you, especially as he instructed his followers to work through churches.
Ya think … would Reverand Jeremiah Wright’s church be a good example?
How to create a social state
by Saul Alinsky
There are 8 prominent levels of control that must be obtained before you are able to create a social state. Obviously, the first is the most important and the information you need to enable your passing this info on to others!.
1) Healthcare – Control healthcare, … and you control the people
2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible – poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and which will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control – Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government – create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
6) Education & Media – Take control of what people read and listen to – control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools……..
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Any of this sound familiar ? It should!