Woodstock Weed — 0.8% THC content
Current-Technologically-Boosted-Weed — 15.98% THC content
- Do you want Medical-Excuse-Marijuana used while driving as your children are also “behind the wheel”?
- Why is there no requirement for the state to notify insurance companies of (L-A-U-M) “legally-authorized- use-of-marijuana?”
- As personal injury and property damage increase, because of (L-A-U-M) should your insurance rates also increase because the overall accident rate begins to skyrocket?
- As more states allow medical-excuse-marijuana, … should the state be required to notify insurance companies when a “L-A-U-M” card is issued? Or, should L-A-U-M card-holders not be allowed to drive?
- Should the state be required to keep statistical records of accidents of L-A-U-M?