Most people, with the prompting of the leftist media, accept their touting this society as a successful role model for legalization, . . . . but what’s the truth?
It’s not what users tell you!
Why do I say that?
- The number of new cases of HIV and Hepatitis C in Portugal is eight times the average in other EU countries.
- Portugal has the most cases of injected drug related AIDS with 85 new cases per one million citizens. Other EU countries averaging 5 per million.
- Since decriminalisation, drug related homicides have increased 40%.
- Drug overdoses have increased substantially, over 30% in 2005.
- There has been an increase of 45% in post mortems testing positive for illegal drugs.
- Amphetamine & cocaine consumption has doubled in Portugal with cocaine seizures increasing sevenfold between 2001 and 2006.
Soros and friends (Peter Lewis, John Sperling and others) plan to make billions off legalization and the media is in their hip pocket. Soros, in his book “Soros on Soros”, admitted that and stated that they would seek legalization of marijuana first, but ONLY to get the “camel’s nose under the tent”.
At the time when his stooges presented the anecdotal “proof” that marijuana was supposedly medicinal, I was part of the community of users and heard their planning how to present the idea . . . .
Pure and simple, . . . it’s a manifestation of evil!