Obama has appointed many rebellious rulers (Czars) … tax cheats, lobbyists, … even an admitted, card-carrying Communist named Van Jones!
- Though he promised “a chicken in every pot,” his actions will oppress the poor.
- He promised electricity rates would skyrocket.
- He’s given money to his friends who’ve … now gone into bankruptcy, … or was it just money laundry-ing?
- The Protestors he praises and encourages, … those who follow him, forsake the law.
- Those who see no value in the law, (the Constitution), they praise him, or did.
- Still, he does not criticize them.
- Those who love the law and understand why, … they resist him.
- He is shredding the Constitution, telling his followers how he wants to circumvent Congress.
- Obama’s friends are the wealthy; they give to him for perverse reasons.
- Many believe it’s better to be a poor man and follow the law, rather than a wealthy man, whose ways are perverse.
- Here, one should remember the parable of the prodigal Son …
- The bankers on Wall Street, Obama’s friends, amass wealth by usury.
- They do it though, for another, who will replace him and be kind to the poor.
- He who turns a deaf ear to the law, … even his prayers are detestable.
- He who hates ill-gotten gain will enjoy a long life.
- Many of his followers began that way, but are deceived and now turn to lawlessness and violence.
- He who leads those seeking justice along an evil path, will fall into his own trap.
- Rich men are wise in their own eyes, but the poor who love justice and the law, see through them.
- When the righteous triumph, the people are elated; when the wicked rise to power, men go into hiding, … or revolt.
- Is revolt what he seeks? I believe so.
- He who hides his sins, will not prosper. How obscene is Obama’s wealth now?
- The man who always fears God is blessed; he who hardens his heart falls in trouble.
- A wicked man, ruling helpless people, is like a roaring lion. Who is said to be like a roaring lion, … looking for those he can devour?
- A man who works, will have ample food; he who instead, chases fantasies will soon, have his fill, … of poverty.
- A faithful man will be blessed with wealth, but a man who focuses on wealth will not go unpunished.
Obama’s friends, donate millions to his campaign, ..…. which group would you say they belong to?
If one looked for most of these concepts / precepts … already written, … where might one look to find them?
Why not check it out: Proverbs 28?