How stupid do you feel now? Wasn’t your obligation to do a little homework to find out who this man really was?
Now that he’s supporting the ‘revolution-in-the-streets’ of America, shouldn’t you have known?
- His background/history was (and still is) nebulous at best – nefarious at worst. (He’s been called the Manchurian Candidate.)
- After all, the book that he learned from, lauded Satan as the first revolutionary. (1) See: Saul Alinsky’s “Rules For Radicals” http://sweetness-light.com/archive/hillary-clintons-idol-saul-alinsky-and-satan
- The people that mentored him, were Communists and revolutionaries.
- The “pastor” who he sat under for 20 years, was a racist – teaching black seperatist “theology”.
- From his acts, it’s obvious he was and is a racist.
- Not his words, but his actions, leave his voters looking like fools!
Was his intent to bring America down? Sure looks like it!