In light of the history of snake-oil products, over the centuries (described in Wikipedia as: products which are considered bogus or fraudulent), and also draws a correlation to “quack medicine”, we need to re-consider what is being presented as acceptable by America’s (now aging), but formerly all-knowing and rebellious youth …..
Traveling salesmen throughout our history, “hawked” these elixirs and potions made up of opium, alcohol, and numerous other diverse “feel-good” but harmful and addictive ingredients, it’s time intelligent, open-minded people now ask:
- Since when is legitimate medicine voted on by lay people, or legislated?
- What legitimate medicines are smoked?
- What legitimate medicines are home grown?
- What legitimate medicines have no consistent dosage?
- What legitimate medicines have not been researched and approved by the scientific community?
In light of what these questions seem to reveal, one of the first questions we should also be led to subsequently ask is: Who is behind this effort?
Of course, it’s Soros and his leftist friends, whose constant political efforts have been to:
- Legalize ALL drugs. (Read: “Soros On Soros“)
- Destroy the currency and infrastructure of many nations.
- Remove a sitting president from office
- Become more wealthy
- Bring about basic change in the most successful and free nation in the history of the world and in order to do so, funds thousands of NGO’s meant to institute Socialism here in America and in the process, assault family values with a long term goal of destroying the U.S.’s freedom?
Beware of the Mega-wealthy who want to bring change! Make sure it’s what you want and be aware of the supposedly “unintended consequences”. There are evil men working behind the scenes, ….. and they own the media!