You’ve heard about the jobs market ….. that the nation is doing better, right? Take a 2nd look though – – –
- ask yourself if these “created jobs” are government jobs rather than private sector.
- ask yourself who pays for these jobs – it’s the taxpayers! And don’t forget the 159 new boards, commissions, etc. that President Obama just established – each with employees, administrators, etc.
- ask if the jobs that are real are high-paying, family supporting jobs!
- are you aware that in Gov. Christy’s New Jersey the mayor of Camden just had to lay off 45% of the police force – 168 Police Officers?
- and in Newark 161 officers, …. and Trenton 110 officers?
- How do you think the New Black Panther Party feels about that? Or Eric Holder …. or President Obama? (Don’t forget his statement regarding the Beer Summit.)
If you trust these figures, showing that the economy is coming back, and you shouldn’t …. how do you feel the rest of the economy is doing?
- The Fannie and Freddie debacle?
- Oil prices in the middle east?