The term “first blood” implies there will be more. You can take that to the bank; there will be! It’s only just begun …..
- Like we needed another war to be involved in!
- Like we needed our soldiers spread thinner! (in 135 nations around the world!)
- Like we needed more places to drop $billions. (The first day of Operation Odyssey Dawn had a price tag that was well over $100 million for the U.S., … in missiles alone.)
- Like we need more men not coming home.
- Like we need more men staying overseas … for longer time!
- Like we needed another violation of the Constitution!
- Like another nation is going to take over the “war” … as he promised. NATO has already said “NO!” You think France will do it?
As the rockets fly, … expensive rockets, as he shreds the Constitution, as he plays the hero to his daughters, taking them on “Spring Break” to fall in South America, as he wines and dines the CEO’s he’s in bed with!
Who, you ask? Immelt of GE and leftist MSNBC, Candris of Westinghouse, James Hackett of Anadarko Petroleum and Halliburton (sound familiar?), Faraci of International Paper, and Harrington, of the Albright-Stonebridge group. I’d be willing to bet they’re all insider – CFR members ….. Obviously, he’s there to oversee and improve his boss’ investments.
WTF is this leftist doing in bed with these people? I’ll leave that open for now, other than to say they all serve the same goal as he slides into center field.
He’s ignoring the war he began and he did it irregardless of what the Constitution requires!
Instead of roaming the world, should our president not be in the White House when he’s authorized a war …. when he’s set the forces in motion to kill people?
Republicans (and democrats) … both, ignore the Constitutional requirement of taking it to the legislature first? Why is that? Because this action is something they agree with? If we are not abiding by the law, …. the Constitution has no meaning and America now has a KING!