Reading Caroline Glick’s slightly dated but brilliant article on WikiLeaks, in retrospect, it now demands a look back at the (now) not-so-puzzling lack of response to the WikiLeak attack, on the part of the Obama administration.
WikiLeaks was not merely a criminal offense – publishing of classified US government documents was with malice aforethought, …. it was not just an act of sabotage; it was an act of war against the US! The gauntlet is at the ready.
Perhaps, only aimed at weakening the US, it’s had much more far-reaching ramifications in the recent middle east upheavals than originally thought.
Mubarak’s rule over Egypt, from Sadat’s time, had taken ‘war with Israel’ almost entirely off the table.
The genie of war is now out of the bottle and cannot be put back in, except by Egypt’s crushing the resistance and repressing the populace again – a lose/lose situation.
Either way, it endangers not just Israel’s security. Now, the danger of war, looms over the entire world!
In spite of the attack, the U.S. has not taken down the website … and other than gay Pvt. Manning, still, … not one perpetrator has been arrested — all this exposes the ‘paper-tiger-ness’ and confusion (or sedition?) of President Obama.
The most important questions that arise from the entire WikiLeaks disaster are:
- why the US refuses to defend itself and its interests …..
- What is wrong with Washington? There is, evidently, an answer as to why there’s been no reaction, but ….
- What will the (seeming) Obama cowardice, lead to?
What I’m concerned about is: right from the beninning, it seems as if the failure of the Obama administration to stand by Israel, was the infamous ‘WRITING ON THE WALL’.
Now, understanding where the eternal-clock sits, … only seconds from midnight, I look at prophesy and, … in light of the fact that scripture has never been wrong, … I wait.
- I await the nations of the world to line up against Israel ….
- Where is the U.S. to be standing then?
- Or is it that by then, we are no longer a power?
- Look to the heavens ….
- It seems to me, an attack is looming …..
- Before it will come against Israel, it must come against the United States!