A couple questions:
- If food prices are going up worldwide, what’s the problem? Isn’t everything relative?
No; there are more and more people who are not working, … so those that are working are carrying them. Plus, there are those who are under-employed, and under-paid for what they do. The disparity between those who have and those who are just “holding on” is growing.
- If this depression is “managed”, who is doing it and why?
- If this “depression” is “managed“, but people who have the means, are actually getting wealthier, what’s happening?
Some are greedy amoral speculators, and some are just trying to protect their loved ones, and what they have; the problem lies with those who want to control, exploit and eliminate others, for whatever reason.
Shanty-towns are becoming more prevalent …… in L.A., it’s even reported on Al-Jazeera, these shanty-towns are appearing all across the nation; there is a cycle of depression one cannot get out of. Recently, when this began, there were 61 top rated corporations across the nation; now there are 2! Does that sound like the truth … when Obama tells you we’re recovering?
The states with the largest populations are going, or already are, bankrupt!
The questions are:
- What will people do when the food is no longer available?
- Will farmers continue to produce food when they’re not receiving compesation?
- Will honest people resort to lawlessness?
- Will riots break out?
- Will the violence be like the middle east today?
- What will the moral, honest and peaceful man do, when it comes to their loved ones being without food, protection, shelter, warmth, hope, information ……
- Will they passively go to the FEMA camps where they’re told they’ll be safe and get asistance?