Following, are great points and pertinent questions, proposed by Dr. Milton R. Wolf, in the Washington Times. These questions and points ought to solidify America’s opposition to ObamaCare – in even the most ultra-liberal’s mind. It’s proof, …. why ObamaCare ought to be repealed!
- If Obamacare is such a great law, why does the White House keep protecting its best friends from it?
- Why was Andy Stern, head of SEIU (the thug-union) the most frequent guest to the White House?
- Did the $27,000,000 Andy donated to President Obama have anything to do with his union receiving the waver?
- How many “friends” of Obama have received “ObamaCare Waivers”? 733 at last count ….. these are not just unions, nor gigantic corporations; there are cities and 4 are STATES!
- What special deals did Democrat Kansas Senator Ben Nelson and Democrat Louisiana Senator Mary Landrieu get?
- What did Obama use to pressure the AMA to get in line?
- What day were 500 additional waiver-recipients revealed to the public? The day AFTER the State of the Union message – no surprise there …..
- How many people will be “displaced” from their current healthcare insurance because of ObamaCare? 14 MILLION!
- When Sebelius hid from Congress until AFTER the ObamaCare vote, how much did the report of the Actuary show ObamaCare would cost over the estimate? $311 BILLION!
- Kathleen Sebelius, former governor of Kansas, and supporter of the evil late-term abortionist “Tiller-the-Killer”. She’s now the head of HHS. Was her appointment because of her ability to cover up?
I now need to issue a “RETRACTION”. In the past, I’ve ranted about the fact that JOURNALISM in America, is DEAD, and stated, “good riddance!”
Most journalists, (especially those on the Journo-List) I consider traitors, but I’m now a complete sold out supporter of the WASHINGTON TIMES! There are patriots alive and well w/in the journalism ranks, …… just to few of ‘em! Here’s an additional article.
As Doctor Wolf points out, in this article, this ObamaCare is a direct assault on the citizens of America, especially Seniors! This entire law was designed to be sneaky! If it kicked in all of a sudden, Washington D.C. would look like Cairo!
I reiterate; thank goodness for The Washington Times …. Thank goodness for Dr. Milton R. Wolf!
Please confirm my article by visiting the Washington Times, and take an e-subscription; it’s remarkably inexpensive! Good journalism needs to be supported!
Side Note: Have you ever tried to find information about the Federal Government? For instance, just how many waivers they’ve granted for the new ObamaCare?
You can go to HHS.gov, as I did and search. What you get is every mention of the words – four-thousand-three-hundred and twenty mentions. A “great” search engine! How many hours would it take to find the correct information? Would you ever find how who received the waivers? I’ve seen the list and will publish it when I find it again.
Maybe trained journalists are better at this ….. what I found was, article after article published promoting ObamaCare – no doubt under the all-seeing eye of Sebelius.