If this is true, he won’t run again. Even if it’s not true, it will be soon, so again, ….. I predict he will not run for a 2nd term as President.
This is a deal-breaker, …. a game-changer! It should be required that:
- A presidential candidate, before being allowed on the ballot (primary or otherwise), prove unanimously, to a bi-partisan board that he is a citizen …
- That he has fulfilled all his lawful duties to run
- That he must present his school records, his Social Security information, to the board and that it corresponds to where he lived, when it was applied for.
- That the candidate submit all requested records before being qualified – that the testimony of records shall be submitted and sworn to under penalty of perjury. These records shall include “an original long form birth certificate that includes the date and place of birth, the names of the hospital and the attending physician and signatures of the witnesses in attendance.
- That a candidate cannot be the official nominee for a political party w/o having qualified to be so, in all 50 states.
- That the candidate has not held dual or multiple citizenship and that his allegiance is solely to the United States of America.”
It’s reported that similar efforts are under way in Montana, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Texas.