ELECTION WAS UNCONSTITUTIONAL!

85% of the counties of the U.S. voted Republican.

In case you’ve not noticed, though the numbers of people are relatively close, it’s the inner cities that control the outcome of the elections!  The other 15% of the landmass (where the masses of people live), dictate to the rest of America.

This was NOT how our government was to operate!  The Senate and House were to represent the population in different ways, so as to avoid this unfairness!

Though the Constitution was changed about 90 years ago and the resulting system now leaves one group of people (15% of the landmass) controls the other group (85%); it was not meant to be that way!

Therefore, what we have now, …. is what we had then! 

That event, stimulated by the tea in Boston Harbor and led to the revolution, ….. the shot heard round the world has begun another, tea party!   Many other nations have followed in our footsteps but none are as free as we were nor are as powerful, but ….

What we have, is NOT democratic ! ! ! It’s dictatorship of the majority by the minority.  Reagan said that (paraphrased):

‘America is the last stronghold of Freedom; when we fall, there’ll be nowhere to run to!’

About josiahe

Watching closely, working to understand all I may, in this "Age of Information", even from my limited view, I can see much of what's going on ..... and I oft see it's going to impact all of us which is why I share it. My focus is to expose evil, and to serve my Lord and savior Jesus in whatever way He shows me. If one waits long enough, better writers will come along and comment; it's just that I have so little patience with the evil that lurks among us and I've wasted so much time and now, there is so little left! WELCOME!
This entry was posted in Freedom, Politics and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to ELECTION WAS UNCONSTITUTIONAL!

  1. josiahe says:

    The most recent changes were made to corrupt the system but that’s a patriot’s way of thinking not name-calling traitors. : ) Point out one lie by David Barton, ….. that’s if you can!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s