WHY is the US Bankrupt?
You think it’s the war in Iraq we’re borrowing money for? Read below: (We’ve been hammered with the propaganda that it’s the Iraqi war and the war on terror. My friend, Mike, who sent me this now finds it to be RIDICULOUS.)
The following, 14 reasons, need to be forwarded over and over again. Mike included the URL’s for verification of all the following facts…
1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year by state governments. Verify it here.
2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. Verify it here.
3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. Verify it here.
4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and cannot speak a word of English! Verify it here.
5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. Verify it here.
6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. Verify it here.
7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens. Verify it here
8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers. Verify it here.
9. $200 Billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens. Verify it here.
10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that’s two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US . Verify it here.
13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances to their countries of origin. Verify it here.
14. ‘The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One million sex crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States. Verify it here.
The borders are being left open on purpose! It’s not just Mexicans …. terrorists infiltrate into the U.S. through Mexico, but it’s the financial that’s breaking us and the bottom line is that it’s a power grab ….. an assumption that Mexicans will continue to vote Democrat, keeping the corrupt politicians in power! Read the last few postings here.