I’ll begin again, with my belief, my accusation:
The BP oil spill was just another “Brick in the Wall.”
I believe this is all intentional; it’s not just Obama though. Those who serve the “Wizards Behind the Curtain” – our former presidents, and our Congressmen — whether it’s been sending America’s jobs overseas, the dumbing down the populace, rewriting history, to manipulation of stocks on Wall Street, they have all been part of dragging America down …. disolving freedom.
Whether you call it a New World Order or One World Government, it’s all part of the plan, necessary for those who lost their position of “Masters in a Feudal World” to regain their position of total control! Colonialism was destroyed by our “Shot-Heard-Round-The-World.” In other words, it’s a return to feudalism, a return to slavery, ….. it’s evil personified!
(Parts of the following – Overview of BP – is from an unknown publisher …. or I’d give credit. I’ve modified it somewhat to be more easily read.)
At Obama’s demand, (although he had no constitutional power to force them), BP established a $20 billion fund to compensate those hurt by the ongoing oil plume in the Gulf of Mexico. Obama, evidently “resorted to Chicago-style negotiating.”
But, take a closer look at the effect on BP’s and your finances:
1. BP will establish a $20 billion fund, but will pay only $7 billion into it during 2010.
2. BP is a British corporation, has a very large operating entity in the US, but only about 30% of it’s income is derived from the US.
3. By Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAP), BP must book the entire $20 billion expense in the year accrued. Therefore, they will book a $20 billion expense in 2010, reducing their US tax liability by $7 billion.
4. Our leader also ‘convinced’ this massive corporation to show their concern for non-investors by withholding dividends to their shareholders for the last 3 quarters of 2010. This reduces their outward cash flow by about $7.5 billion, including approximately 40% of that amount to US citizens.
Assuming that the Bush tax cuts will survive through 2010, the US Treasury will lose another $450 million in taxes on that amount. We won’t even discuss the effect on the US economy.
Here’s a table, easily understood:
BP Cash Flow:
- Escrow funding ($7 billion)
- Dividend saving $7.5 billion
- Tax savings $7 billion
- Net favorable BP cash flow: $7.5 billion
US Treasury Tax Receipts:
- BP Corporate income tax ($7.5 billion)
- BP Shareholders ($0.45 billion)
- Net unfavorable tax receipts for U.S. economy ($7.95 billion)
I guess we really should expect this. Now tell me …did the enlightened one “Kick Ass”, or did we all get ”Sucker Punched”?
Now the questions to ask are
- “was this all intentional?”
- Why did the head of BP dump his stock just prior to the “accident” they were told was going to happen?
- Why did the former head of BP (now the head of Goldman & Sachs) dump his stock just prior to the “accident” they were told was going to happen?
- If Obama is an angry man, and resentful of whites, which part of the U.S. would he most want to devestate financially?
This is all just one more reason why a community organizer” should NOT be negotiating anything dealing with money and finances!
The $20 Billion BP is putting up will create a $7.5 Billion positive cash flow for BP this year. The taxpayer will be the ones footing the bill.
Obama “thinks” he really did something special and “kicked ass” (in his own words). In reality, BP executives are laughing at him and ‘kicked his ass”.
This President anyway? He’s in over his head when he starts dealing with “business people”. Then he shuts off drilling, further destroying the economy of the gulf states. THANKS MR. (p)RESIDENT!