Democratic strategists continue to harangue on Republicans statinging that they can’t just run an anti-Obama campaign. That’s true, but they’re forgetting / ignoring is that there are tons of issues to run on! For instance, ….. how about:
- Protecting the sovereignty of the United States (after all, it was in the oath that Obama took and ignored). To protect America, the borders must be closed!
- Stimulate business by lowering taxes.
- Illegal aliens need to be returned or jailed (if criminals or terrorists)! A worker program can be established – people south of the border, need jobs too and there are jobs that Americans don’t want to do; there’s no harm in giving others those jobs!
- Employeers hiring illegals should be fined heavily!
- “Anchor-baby” – legislation needs to repeal this “right”
- Balance the budget!
- Gitmo works well – no need to close it, yet oversight of humanitarian groups should be no threat.
- Terrorists captured on the battlefield should be held as POW’s until / if the war ends.
- Bring jobs back to the United States which NAFTA and GATT sent out of the country. (GATT & NAFTA) were illegal “treaties” – they were called “agreements” only because those in favor of them, couldn’t muster the necessary votes.)
- Protect American jobs by tariffs on imported goods.
- Repairing relationships with Israel
- Repealing Obama Care!
- Fire Atty. General Holder, and all the Czars
- Would you like more issues?
I’m NOT a Republican (although I once was, it’s over a decade ago) I believe most Republican legislators need to be sent home with their tails between their legs as well, but there must be legitimate conservatives to vote for – NOT those who see the writing on the wall and like Clinton and every other liberal do, …. making their run for the center …… Action(s) not Rhetoric!