I finally figured it all out.
Those crazy people? All the people walking around, you know the ones – they’re talking on cell phones, but they’ve got no cell phones . . . . or blue tooth . . . . and there’s no one there either . . . .
They were all evolutionists who were forced to, . . . or made the mistake of watching Ben Stein’s movie “Expelled” . . . .
What happened was, as they tried to think about it, . . . all of their brains imploded! It all happened about the same point in the movie. It was where they had each other convinced they had a rational theory until someone asked the following questions:
- “but what came before that?
- How do you explain the design of the cell (you know . . . . the one single cell animal that all life evolved from . . . .)
- before the first life crawled out of the primordial ooze onto dry land?
- It’s the dna! How do you explain the design of the dna of that single cell?
- Isn’t that ordered?
- How did that one cell come into being with all those millions of amino acids . . . . . arranged in that helix?
- That’s all by chance too?
and then . . . . all of a sudden, . . . there was a great . . . a big . . . a huge, a humengous . . . a gargantuan . . . BANG! (just exactly at the same instant that someone screamed, from behind closed doors: “Achtung! Questioning the paradigm, is Verboten!”