I never listen to sports commentaries on ESPN but for some reason I woke with it and left it on. I’ve heard ads for the “Mike and Mike Show” . . . Must have fallen asleep during the hockey game . . . last night – a hold-over from my high school years of never missing a Blackhawk game!
They were ranting about the father who wrote a letter about “Big Baby Somebody” having pushed a kid while . . . . at an NBA game.
No; that’s not the point . . . . that was inconsequential. What was shocking to me was their next comment!
‘you pay $2,000 for a front-row seat so your son can be near the players . . . .’
$2,000 for a seat?
Just shows the indulgence factor of American hedonists! Un-Friggin-Believable!
- Poor are going to bed hungry;
- people are counting on President Obama to put gasoline in their car so they can go to work,
- people all over America are loosing their homes,
- youth are being shot down by our own soldiers serving in Baghdad,
- President Obama is dining on $100/lb steak dinner before some superstar performs for his private party . . . .
- Congress is about to fast-track “Cap and Trade”, taxing every American – people already going under . . .
- and this guy complains about a superstar basketball player (whoever he is) in the emotion of the GAME, pushing his son?
- the lemmings are following this charismatic leader, right off the cliff, . . .
Surely, America has lost it’s focus!
It’s probably lost, in the same place, . . . as it’s moral compass!