Want to know what the media is hiding regarding President Obama’s trip to Buchenwald?
Several things, should compel us to look a bit deeper.
- This trip is for the President to speak with Muslims, nothing more. (Announcing in the same breathe, that he would also visit Buchenwald, is an attempt to mitigate any anger by Pro-Israelis, should they criticize the trip; because he is following up his speech to Muslims, with a trip to “a concentration camp”, he’ll be thought of as fair because Buchenwald [to most people] is considered to be a memorial site to the slaughter of 6 million Jews!) In truth, it is not!
- For those who understand, Buchenwald is actually just the opposite! It’s what those the holocaust deniers, point to. Whether they be German or Ahmadinejad – – – when they mention the Concentration camp at Buchenwald, you can hear them repeat “See? There are no ovens here! This is where prisoners volunteered to manufacture weapons for the German war machine.”
- Barack’s great uncle? He may have been part of the force that liberated the camp, but Buchenwald is more well known for another of President Obama’s Associations!
- Though Buchenwald was focused in on, in two different movies, neither Spielberg’s “Schindler’s List”, nor Benigni’s strange fantasy film “Life Is Beautiful”, revealed a lot of the hidden truths here.
- In Buchenwald, those killed, were more likely to have been, Socialists and communists!
- Buchenwald, is to the Socialists of the world, what Auschwitz is to the Jew! . . . one of Socialism’s memorial sites!
- Also, and maybe more importantly, Buchenwald is very near another historical site, associated with President Obama – the Weimer Republic – where the printing of money went out of control and caused such inflation and devaluing of the currency that it took wheelbarrows of money to purchase a loaf of bread! (Exactly what President Obama and the Democratic Congress is doing to America today.)
At the very least, President Obama’s trip to Buchenwald – – – its timing is not only ironic, it’s audaciously arrogant! – – – it’s seen by some, as rubbing the people’s nose in the feces of history – the Weimer Republic’s history to be repeated, . . . . this time in America!
Buchenwald was what the Stephen Spielberg’s movie Schindler’s List was focused on. Here, a picture, is of the front gate – read the meaning(s) below.
But figuratively, . . . it means: “everyone gets what he deserves.”