Over two decades ago, when the manipulators decided to present marijuana to the public in a new way, they advertised their plan to potheads in “High Times”, a magazine passed around, every user eventually read. Back issues are hard to find but our organization has copies …
They also met at their annual conferences, at political activist and organization gatherings (like NORML – National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws), explained the plan to everyone so they’d all be ‘on-the-same-page’, and asked everyone to pass the word along, to get everyone saying the same things.
That way, their claim would sound more credible – “anecdotal evidence,” scientists called it.
They were presenting marijuana, as medicinal, so as to play on people’s compassion.
Even back then, addicted users’ lifestyles had settled into a pattern of everything in their lives revolving around their drug of choice.
Since then, into that plan they’ve woven additional aspects of their goal of having their drug of choice legal, for instance, they’d
- claim it cured everything from chronic pain to Chronic Wasting Disease, and similar symptoms associated with AIDS (they figured that no compassionate person could deny them “medicine”.)
- claim hemp was a magic bullet to help save the environment and replace gasoline
- claim the seeds were healthful, as food
- claim hemp would replace many expensive products
- unable to see the changes, and not realized how the increased potency impacted them psychologically – bi-polar and other maladies began to become rampant among users (we’ll go into consequences in subsequent postings)
They pointed out that George Washington grew hemp.
They didn’t mention that even back then, Washington had used slave labor to grow it, because it wasn’t a viable crop if one had to pay wages to employees.
Even now,, they continue to lobby farmers and their associations and co-operatives to grow hemp, yet they don’t mention that the Canadian farmers that believed them lost their shirts and their farms because the hemp sat and rotted in warehouses – they could not compete with the cost of growing it in 3rd world nations.
Their goal is to legalize their drug of choice and they don’t really care who gets hurt.
[part 1 – History of Medicinal Marijuana]