As Israel’s Bibi Netanyahu said, upon taking office, that if we don’t take care of Iran, they will!
Can’t get much more clear a message than that!
Both the messages are clear – Iran’s and ours!
There’s a mad man at the helm of Iran and he will bring us to the brink. He won’t listen. There’s now, no way out! The naive’te’ of this inept and deceitful president has now left no option!
Iran supports Hamas, Hezbullah, and multiple other terrorist organizations who will (in proxy) strike at us, as well as continue to attack Israel.
. . . . and yet our president appoints people known to be enemies of Israel as our envoys to the middle east.
Israel understands – though Americans would disagree, their focus is upon themselves and their recovery while our president has clearly abandoned Israel!
Even more importantly, Iran understands that as well!
Understandably, after the holocaust, Israel’s mindset is “NEVER AGAIN!”
- If you’re a non-believer, accept, for a moment, that scripture has never been wrong.
- According to scholars, scripture predicts a one world monitary system and a one world government. You can see that happening now, can’t you?
- Bible scolars also state that scripture says this, and the end, will happen w/in the generation in which Israel is reborn (understand this prediction came from from about 2000 years ago). Israel was reborn May 14, 1948!
- What then, is a generation? 65 – 70 years?
- Scripture is very clear – the whole world will march against Israel! That includes us? The United States – Israel’s friend and ally?
- Either we’re part of the hoard that marches on Israel or we’re out of the way, unable to … help defend her.
- The question is: Why would the whole world march on Israel?
- The answer: (the only one that makes sense to me) is that Israel has Nuked Iran!
Understand, other civilizations (even the Mayan) have predicted 2012 as the end . . . .
Pre-conditions have all been met. We’ve now entered the time of:
- earthquakes in diverse places
But as scripture again predicts in Luke 17, many believe the end will come when things seem to be going well – when people are partying, or to be a bit more specific – eating, drinking, and marrying. Because of this, either people will be oblivious to what is truly going on, or things will seem to have gotten better. Some state this example is only to show the quickness of which the end comes.
Either way, people search for signs, people scoff and hate Christians – when they should be drawing near to God – praying and fasting; I’m not saying that 2012 is definitely the end, but like it or not, the time IS short!