2 Points: I challenge you to read this and I hope you’re watching Glenn Beck.
Leaving Rush Limbaugh in the dust, he has a way of:
- presenting information so no one will forget
- convincing people, . . . like no other has!
At a time when Americans have grown tired of allowing patriots to lay down their lives for others, . . . . now comes the man who can turn all this around!
Take, for example Glenn’s presentation: Bob, the dead fish.
- He kept it (Bob) in a bucket, on the floor . . . . next to him during the program.
- Guests commented, how disgusting it was, and how it smelled.
- He put on ridiculously colored – blue / purple almost-iridescent gloves to handle Bob.
- He brought out a Sunday edition of the NYT, (representing? – the dying media?) opened it, then placed Bob, in the middle and began to wrap Bob up.
- As he wrapped Bob, he folded over the corners of the paper – which showed the photos of Obama’s distractions,
- As he turned all 4 corners in, what showed were 4 “distractions” of what had gone on that week – what the news had covered, he told of the outrage over the offensive joke on Leno, the president’s focus on the “March Madness” brackets, then, the union organizers, pushing for cardcheck, the ones that as another guest pointed out had supported Obama, just happened to be the ones who were creating this one of the distractions, . . . . .
It went on. You get the idea ….. Of course when all was “wrapped”, the amount of, the thickness of, the paper, Bob was wrapped in, . . . . when Glenn took his hands off it, the whole wrap, popped open and there was Bob, the smelly fish, still at the center of it all – again, representing what was intended to be distractions from . . .
Over a quarter of a million people have already signed up for his 9-12 Project – – – – representing 9 / 12 – Principals and Values . . . . what can bring America back from the hedonism, apathy, and self-centered lifestyle!
This will continue to grow. As things get worse – corruption and the economy for example, . . . . because of G/B’s presentation, others will be able to explain it to their co-workers.
There’s no stopping this – other than, that is, . . . other than killing Glenn Beck!
Oh; I almost forgot; G/B has me reading an incredible book – 3 years old, yet an overnight best seller – “The 5,000 Year Leap”; it’s incredible! A simple, easy read, extremely convincing, revelatory, inspirational presentation of the accurate perspective – history of the founding fathers is only a small part of it . . . see for yourself!
The attempt a few weeks back, to marginalize Rush by speaking of the Fairness Act again, . . . . it was not coincidental, all the flap about sicking the dogs (James Carville, John Ponetta, and company) onto him; . . . . What stopped it was they didn’t see Glenn rising up leaving Rush in an unexpected shadow.
After watching Glenn for the first time, I wrote a post on him, saying “Be Careful, Glenn”, but ended up leaving it as a “draft”; wish I hadn’t left it that way! That’s why I’m posting this . . . . it has to do with the final attempt at the survival of the United States; whether you think the threat’s from Narco-States, from within, from terrorists, or from a cyber attack by an ominous enemy, believe it or not now, you will know we are under attack.
With this, I’ve corrected that, but now . . . . Now that they’ve begun to recognize the Glenn Beck 9/12 Project’s potential, . . . . what oh what will they do?
Mart Twain said ‘history doesn’t repeat; it rhymes’. He meant it comes close – almost exactly repeating itself but with a slight twist.
It’s all a bit surreal! I feel as if I’m standing at Daley Plaza in Dallas, across from the fence on the grassy knoll, and my name is Zapruder, and it’s Nov. 22, 1963 and I’m waiting . . . . for another shoe to drop!
Anyone else feel that way?