Read my blog and you’ll know I never agree with Hillary . . . . not until now, that is. What she said yesterday, in Mexico, was right on!
“Our insatiable demand for illegal drugs fuels the drug trade. Our inability to prevent weapons from being illegally smuggled across the border to arm these criminals causes the deaths of police officers, soldiers and civilians. I feel very strongly, we have a co-responsibility.”
Drug expert Rachael Ehrenfeld and most all the entire anti-drug community have been saying all along, that without users the cartels and now Narco States would not exist!
It’s time to admit drug users are the reason for the violence along the border and throughout the U.S.! 6,000 murders in Mexico in ’08 and on track for 8,000 murders in ’09.
Many of these murders are of police officials attempting to enforce the law – that in spite of Mexico’s 45,000 military troops in the area attempting to stop the violence and arrest cartel members! It’s verging on an all out war and it’s well known that cartels have moved into the U.S. to grow pot and manufacture some drugs.
Kidnappings, all sorts of crime is skyrocketing in border states . . . on our side of the border.
Not only are users the reason for much of the crime in America, they support Narco-Terrorist states! Without users, there would be no need for the smuggling, and the slave labor of the Narco-Terrorist states!
Hearing irresponsible journalists, like Geraldo Rivera, and John Stossel tout legalization is getting really old for those of us who’ve worked against drugs! Legalizing drugs is NOT an answer!
- Using, is not only irresponsible, . . . it’s criminal and deserves to be treated as such!
- Anyone knowing users, understands they are not only criminals because they use; users make multiple bad decisions (breaking other laws) when they get high!
- We do not need more drugs legal. No social good comes from using drugs.
- Many social ills are correctly blamed on the drugs – crimes, such as child and spousal abuse, to murder!
- Using drugs is an anti-social act.
- Societies which allow acts which destroy people, do not survive! Drugs destroy entire families, not just the users!
- Societies which allow acts which destroy societies, . . . obviously, . . . do not survive.
- Those who use, need to spend time in jail! Jail / prison is one of the few leverages used to get them out of their irresponsible behavior.
Everything is interconnected; it all impacts our welfare – our economy!
Turn in users; use the tip lines. Get the drugs out of your neighborhoods!