What if ….. I know what the idiots say, those angry at Him, but what if, … there actually is a God, ….. and more importantly, that He left proof for you, that He exists – – – proof you could not deny?
He did but you’ve rejected it.
Look again. Now, there’s relatively new information – and it’s information that specifically could not be found until now!
It took the development of a computer to find it . . . . oh, not all of it; some (very little of it) was known for centuries, but now, with the advent of the computer, and detailed encryption programs, the number of codes appearing and the placement of them within scripture – – – scripture that is known to be thousands of years old! It leaves no doubt! And, even more compelling is that the statistical probablities that these hidden codes are anything but intentionally put there, is way beyond coincidence!
Those who have denied this, have told others this is false, fall into 3 catagories:
- evil liars (there are even people who have written books, written intentionally to discredit these codes)
- the deceived, followers of evil liars – people who do not investigate for themselves
- people who do not accept the importance of this – in other words – – – “fools”
If you’ve rejected this, which are you? Or, are you willing to keep an open mind and consider it?
In scripture, when one goes back to the original Hebrew script, there are tens if not hundreds of thousands of codes hidden there. Once encountered, they cannot be rejected, for they are placed where they are with an obvious pre-planned positioning and the potentiallity of it being coincidence is beyond the possibility that (for instance) the earth is round, spinning in space and will turn toward the sun and shade in one 24 hour period!
Remember, as I stated above, there are intentional “rabbit-trail-books” to lead people off the track, but look for yourself, ….. but before you do, accept that there may be a God and ask Him:
- If He is real, …. to reveal Himself to you. (He will, and in such a way that it cannot be rejected)
- To lead you to, provide you, the truth
- To protect you from the lies and deceptions
I will recommend three more things to you, then give you one small example of a hidden code.
- that “the church” was warped …… taken over, and the power usurped by those who would hide the truth and has “evolved” to what it is today – many good people belong to today’s churches, but many only ‘pretend’ or ‘hope without knowing’ for sure.
- though the codes are real and obviously beyond coincidence, they are there for one purpose ONLY; they’re there to be the confirmation that scripture is really from Him – that leaves no doubt, but ….. they are NOT there to be caught up in, obsessed over; do not loose focus – they’re ONLY there to be a “watermark” on scripture.
- the truth is out there, but there are more deceptions than truth; the truth is singular and precise; I recommend you look at what I recommend; the time is short!
Read “Cracking the Bible Code”
by Jeffrey Satinover, M.D.; begin with the exciting prologue.
Regard the first sentence in the first chapter – I’ve copied it here, but regard it as a humble understatement!
“This book is the story of what may turn out to be the most important scientific research ever undertaken.”
I believe this is so ……. There is nothing as important.