UPDATE: See below – in blue …. scroll down.
Admittedly, not your normal post …..
- One can blame the doctors – Khristine Eroshevich and / or Sandeep Kapoor . . . . for writing the prescriptions; that’s what Jerry Brown says.
- One can blame the death of her son, but then …..
- One must though, blame the drugs, from pot to methadone – narcotics and euphorics just don’t come to any good – now people want to legalize them? People who don’t care about children, maybe!
- One can blame her boyfriend / lawyer, Howard Stern for bring her the drugs, especially when she was pregnant
- One can even blame her parents for not being able to keep it together and providing a good homelife
- For me, …… all that’s true, but I take it a step farther. I blame Hugh Hefner for puttin her up there as a trollop, on the front page and centerfold of his magazine. Hugh promoted anything hedonistic!
That’s why I don’t eat at Carl’s Junior any more! I realize they don’t care, but their ad with Hugh, promoting “variety” ….. or was it “spice”, either way, even though I liked a couple of their sandwiches, it put me off just enough to where I found somewhere else to eat!
You don’t see the connections? That’s ok. I’ve lived it enough to where it makes sense to me. But then, I’m old enough to have made the mistakes and changed my life ….. I’ve watched the connections between – sex, drugs, nudity, titillation, porn …… and those who find ways to achieve the fulfillment of their greedy ways and I guess I took Timothy Leary’s advice. I dropped out …… that is I dropped out of the being a consumer!
So I’ll close with ….. hope you burn in hell, Hugh! You certainly helped her ….. and all your readers!
Can you believe it? Amazing!! This guy wins 181 million in the lottery on a Wednesday, and then finds the love of his life just 2 days! later.
Talk about LUCK!!!! And she’s priettier than Anna Nichole!